Saturday 16 May 2015

May be extra holidays...



The month of May is 'public holiday month' here in France so this means you also get brocantes midweek, like this one on Thursday at Ferrière-Larçon . After 3 glorious day in the mid 20's rain was forecast for the afternoon and this meant a number of exhibitors failed to take up their 'pitch'.Here are some things you could have bought...


a modern commode...not quite ready for this...


another calculator...


 a straw donkey...


or an udder abandoned soft toy.


Although a sleepy little village its worth a walk around yet although we have done a number of times I didn't know it had this park/garden to the north of the village!



2 comments:

  1. I was a bit disappointed with the number of stalls but hadn't reckoned on the weather forecast. I think Tim was quite happy... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline wouldn't let me buy the cow...
    but I thought it would make a good decoration for the Laiterie!!

    ReplyDelete