Saturday 11 January 2020

A bit of 'armless surgery before heading over to Ayrshire,,,

   

Ada is blessed with many toys and of course she has her favourites. When she visited us in France one of them was 'Baby' who,since then, has moved down the pecking order slightly but still popular.During one of my 'playtime with Ada' spots I had one of those "It came away in my hand governor" moments and somehow managed to sever her left arm!, so before heading of for our sojourn to Ayrshire I thought I should bring my surgery skills to the fore and reattach said limb...much to the delight of 'Baby'. BTW here is the look I got when she saw what I'd done!
Hopefully 

1 comment:

  1. You could have a business sideline buying the ones in France with one arm and repairing them... Or is that why she lost an arm... ?

    ReplyDelete