Saturday 1 February 2020

Soft landing...music & friends

We had a wonderful night in Les Tilleuls in Barrou last night, we had a celebration of solidarity with our friends and neighbours to make what could have been a very sad evening into a joyous one. 
'I don't know' provided the great musical accompaniment for the night along with Dominique and they allowed me to do a bit...I modified a number of songs we (Dominique and I as 'Old Hat') do to make them appropriate for the evening. 
Below is my 'Boris the great pretender effort' 

For our version of 'Imagine' Tim had mad a great Euro song-sheet for everyone


The night ended with a rousing 'Auld Lang Syne' - the video below just shows the encore as I was too busy linking arms to video the main event. Great evening with a great bunch of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment