Friday 15 December 2017

As a child of 25...



If you are looking for something a little different this weekend then you could do worse that visiting Chateau de Bouges where you can wander through the chateau decked out for Christmas accompanied by the sounds of the piano as there are concerts between 5 & 8 pm.
It is € 8 and says it's free for children under 26 (Love that your still a child at 25)

Reminded me of this...

"Chocolate"(Snow Patrol)

This could be the very minute
I'm aware I'm alive
All these places feel like home

With a name I'd never chosen
I can make my first steps
As a child of 25

1 comment:

  1. The French have it correctly monitored.... 25 is spot on. One of my tasks when I started in Probation was to plot ages of offending on a graph. We didn’t get clients until they were 17 and over, however, the graph showed a perfect bell shape that peaked at 25 and tailed off quite sharply.... it just started halfway up at 17.... if I had been able to access social service data, it probably would have started at around 10 years old.
    So 25 is right.... in most cases! It was childish irresponsible behaviour that landed them in court.

    ReplyDelete