Tuesday 18 June 2019

More from Sunday's brocantes...



As well as the brocante at Abilly we also took in the one at Leugny where we didn't buy this but I won't bore you with who did!



There was also a 'vide maison' in the village - this is Pauline and Liz being apprehensive about entering the maison that was hosting the 'vide-maison' -Mike and I were already in there!


We were not finished there as we headed over to Betz-le-Chateau where disappointingly it was not held within the streets of the village which I prefer. 



Its location did offer us a view of this bit of water which goes under the delightful name of 'Etangs de la Philipponiere (I take it there is another behind this one) that I actually hadn't noticed before, probably as we approached the village from a different direction due the on-going works at La Celle Guenand.

No comments:

Post a Comment