Wednesday 29 November 2017

Loches Dunjon reproduced...


On Wednesdays my mind tends to drift to Loches and its market plus all its other delights that guests to our houses can experience. Its dunjon is a great place to visit as it transports you back in time via the remains that you can explore plus the exhibition within the 'governor's house' shows how the original citadel would have looked.


Recently Google have taken to thanking me for my photo contributions ( would be nice if they actually 'rewarded' you) and being prompted to 'view' one of my Loches chateau pics the image above also came up, intrigued, I followed  the link which took me to an interesting blogpost from 2008 where the writer had actually made a reproduction of the citadel at Loches which gives a reasonable idea of how it may have looked at its peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment