Saturday 31 December 2011

'Chercher du pain' Paris, Christmas morning...

I was able to walk down to the boulongerie for fresh bread on Christmas morning as this part of daily life in France stops for nothing - indeed around about the apartment, we are spoilt for choice. I decided to take a walk down through the little park near us 'Square des Batignolles' and remembered doing the same walk on New Years day 2009 - and thought how lucky I was, yet again.























On my return through the park I was on the lookout for the little band of followers I acquired on that walk (although I'm not sure it was me they were attracted to!) but this time the park seemed devoid of bird life, I do hope it was not down to lack of food!



1 comment:

  1. Now that's what we call a perfect Christmas morning!! Have a happy and prosperous New Year..

    ReplyDelete