Tuesday, 27 November 2012

My little project...part IV

It's all in the detail...

I did a bit of head scratching as to how to finish of the roof fascia before coming up with the idea of screwing flat tiles onto a wooden fascia board.  I got these in exchange for some of my time on a job at a friends property. I then had to come up with a ridge to cover the joint. Above is my 'Heath Robinson' approach to supporting the mortar required to do the job. 

The end result was, I think, fairly successful.


  1. Having seen it in the flesh, it looks and is a great job.

  2. Thanks! Have enjoyed 'My little project' looking forward to the big one!