The church at Chemille-sur Indrois, located in the heart of the village, is dedicated to St.Vincent. Its oldest parts, the asp and chancel (choir), date from the 12th century.The bell tower was added in the 16th century.
One of the windows in the church is filled with fragments of 16th century stained glass panels.
In 1874 the nave was almost completely rebuilt and extended.
There are three bells within the bell-tower, one of which is apparently the oldest bell in Touraine dating from 1367.