Saturday 28 July 2012

Three steps to recycling...



When they were doing all the works on our street last year I asked if I could have three of the slabs they were digging up with a view to using them in a future project.


I knew that they would just be taking them away to dump as landfill.They gave me the ones from outside our gates which I was pleased about. So, as we have started the 'free' work on our barn project (things I can do myself with existing materials), after the huge cost of the new roof, I got to work...



Step1..clear and level the area that will be our 'sitooterie' (terrace) behind the barn...


Step 2...fit steps


Step 3.. Build surrounding wall.


Wish I had asked for more now as I have another project they would have been perfect for....


No comments:

Post a Comment